Thursday, July 23, 2009

Harry Potter, Twilight and So On


Its currently raining here in Michigan which motivates me to get to work on some more pieces. I guess I am probably one of the last persons to read Twilight. Being a Harry Potter fan I haven't been that interested. I've watched some of my 6th grade students really get into the book which I guess is a good thing since I teach language arts!

This summer I've been reading Greg Iles' "Blood Money", a thick book, which I like and it's quite intense. I was looking for something easier/quicker and decided to finally start the first Twilight book. It hasn't grabbed me like everyone else said it would but I'm only on chapter three.

Here's a ring that I listed on Etsy this morning with a kind of Twilight flavor to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counters gallery
Download a free hit counter here.