Monday, July 27, 2009

Great Weekend Under the Trees












This weekend we did the Art Under the Trees art fair in Garden City, MI. The day started by having to set up in the rain. Thank goodness, Pat, Mary's husband did the setting up of our E-Z Up tent. About 10:00 am the rain finally stopped. We met so many great people, both the organizers and the fair visitors. I saw so many great dogs too! If I had a house and not a condo I would definetly have a pooch of our own in addition to our cat.


The sales were surprisingly good for our Michigan economy. The Arts Council in Garden City is a grass roots organization of people working very hard to bring the arts to this bedroom community.

After doing the bookeeping for our show and saying yipee, I posted the following rings to my Etsy store. Here is the red jasper and sterling ring I posted.




No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counters gallery
Download a free hit counter here.