Monday, December 29, 2008

My Workshop




Its always great to buy handmade, even in this economy. For many crafters/artisans they have a love/hate relationship with their workspace. I thought I would post some pics of my workshop in it's cleaned up state. Since these pics were taken I have gotten a new, real, metalsmith bench which I am so proud! I will post picture of it when I have cleaned it up

A side view of my worktop and beloved tools.

The soldering station where I play with fire. I use a Smith Little
torch with an oxygen/propane mixture

My polishing station where everything comes up bright and shiny. Also pictured is my drill press make holes in anything. Lastly is my minature rolling mill to flatten, texturize and roll out wire. This is a work in progress as I am still making friend with this tool.





There you have it, where I spend a great portion of my free time and money. Oh, and on the other side of the room is the other things I have to use occasionally, the washer and dryer!
I will post pics of my favorite hand tools in a future post, stay tuned as I showcase them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counters gallery
Download a free hit counter here.