Saturday, December 27, 2008

Exercise 101, Day 5


Well I've been to the fitness center five days. On Friday I learned all the machines to do the lower body workout. All of these are machine based and boy have I lost a lot of strength in this area! I walked on the treadmill for 35 minutes(including cooldown) at a speed of 2.7 miles per hour. Just my luck there were two young women in their late 20's visiting the gym. They proceeded to start on the elliptical machine for about 25 minutes, then one machine down from me they started running on the treadmill, and I do mean running at about 5-6 miles per hour!!

In my middle-aged mind I could see myself giving her a quick opps push off the machine, but what the heck, I was once young, in shape and thought myself invincible too!! Felt great and went home satisfied.

In the picture above are some copper pieces that have been in my studio since I took an etching class this summer. I could never figure out what to do with them until now. Decided they would make great pendants. So now is the before and after pics of some of the pendants that will be in my shop shortly.
This completed pendant will be on sale in my Etsy shop soon, so check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counters gallery
Download a free hit counter here.