Thursday, August 26, 2010

Announcing!!


Just got some great news. After 14 months of being laid off from my teaching job, I have been recalled!! I am really excited about returning to the classroom. Don't know what grade level or subject I will be teaching. I can teach elementary and middle school, language arts, social studies or reading. Keeping my fingers crossed for a great spot, but I'll roll with whatever position I get. School starts after Labor Day here but regular teachers go back today. Now I'll get to haul all my teacher stuff out  of the bins in the basement to their next home. I've learned a lot about myself while being off and also about the plight of unemployment plaguing our nation during these time. My prayers and hopes go to others in the same situation! Stay tuned as I update my blog with my news and a few jewelry pieces thrown in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counters gallery
Download a free hit counter here.