Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday, Great Day

Very good weekend Saturday. The weather here in SE Michigan was on the cool side and we decided to get some soup from Zoup. We got seafood chowder and turkey chili plus two great salads. I ate the chowder and saved the chili for tomorow. So good with the french bread we got.

I completed two pendants and three rings. Check out my Etsy store next week when I list the new designs. Perhaps I'll get a chance to take pics of them tomorrow and post in my blog.

What I do have are pics of some of my newest cabochons. I'm really looking forward to what I can do with these.


At the top, Indonesian coral, sonoran sunrise. In the middle, chinese writing stone and ocean jasper. At the bottom, ocean jasper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counters gallery
Download a free hit counter here.